|Kentucky venues Sponsorship opportunities|
|The Kentucky Exposition Center is an ideal platform to market your company and extend your name to a national and international audience within various industries. The Kentucky Exposition Center is the sixth largest convention center in the country and plays a key role as a driving force of innovation in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, bringing hundreds of millions of dollars in economic impact. Annual events at the Kentucky Exposition Center attract more than 1.5 million guests through its 1.2 million square foot facility, hosting 16 of the area’s top trade shows and four of the top 100 trade shows in the country. Sponsorship opportunities include:|
- Unlmited opportunties to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center and the Kentucky International Convention Center
- Kentucky Exposition Center Roofs
- Located adjacent to the Louisville International Airport (SDF), the Kentucky Exposition Center’s roofs are viewed by 3.4 million passengers who travel by air in 149,000 air carrier operations, including 10,000 private jets, annually.
- Kentucky Exposiion Center Out Buildings
- Kentucky Exposition Center’s out buildings are located adjacent to Interstate 65 and are seen by 500,000 vehicles weekly. Buildings include barns, covered arena, maintenance and storage buildings.
- Non-Profit Sponsorship
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for non-profits to provide Event Services to the Kentucky Venues at the Kentucky Exposition Center and the Kentucky International Convention Center. Event Services include Ticket Taker, Usher, Greeter, Ticket Seller, Concierge, Elevator Attendant and “T-Shirt Security” personnel who staff events such as concerts, tradeshows, sporting events and expositions.
- Design of Two General Meeting Rooms
- Sponsorship opportunities are availableto participate in the design of two general meeting rooms and a restroom that will be used by Skills USA on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center. The Sponsorship will run through the 2018 Skills USA event.
- All meeting rooms
- Exhibit Halls
- Special architectural features
- Interior wayfinding or digital displays
- Wi-Fi and IT related infrastructure
- Energy management
- Business Services
- Other opportunities as proposed
|Pursuant to 200 KAR 5:080, Sponsorships, the Kentucky State Fair Board hereby announces the availability of unlimited sponsorship opportunities to advertise on the premises of the Kentucky Exposition Center and the Kentucky International Convention Center.
|Interested parties are encouraged to call Ms. Melanie Duke with a written proposal that addresses the two factors listed below. Advertising shall be mutually agreed upon between the responder and the Kentucky State Fair Board.|
|Potential sponsors and opportunities will be evaluated to determine the “best value” for the Commonwealth of Kentucky as described in KRS 45A.070(3) as follows:|
|1) Financial value to the Kentucky State Fair Board. Financial value may be monetary, trade or in-kind; and|
|2) Enhancement of the Kentucky Exposition Center experience|
|An entity that has a business or regulatory relationship with the Kentucky State Fair Board, or who may be lobbying or attempting to influence matters of that agency, may be considered for a sponsorship opportunity only if there is a clear benefit to the Commonwealth, or the sponsorship promotes economic development or tourism in the Commonwealth. An award of sponsorship shall not constitute of an official endorsement of a particular company by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.|
|For more information, contact:|
|Business Development, Director|